The primary function of the Inside Sales Manager is to manage the Inside Sales team. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long term sales strategy.
- Guide the Inside Sales Team in achieving goals as defined by the V.P of Sales.
- Work with V.P. of Sales to set and track additional sales targets.
- Suggest and implement approved improvements in the sales admin process.
- Tracking and reporting sales metrics.
- Ensure sales, legal policies and procedures are met and followed.
- Liaise with Account Managers and the V.P. of Sales regarding customer feedback.
- Occasionally make joint calls with Account Managers at Customer Facilities.
- Preferred–Business degree with emphasis in Marketing
- High School Diploma with equivalent experience
- 2+ years relevant management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
**Please include salary requirements with resume**
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance