Seal Company Enterprises, Inc., a leader in Superior Quality Gaskets, Seals, and Custom Machined Products, is looking for our next Team Player. Seal Company has been in business since 1971-family owned and operated. We are a Character Core company with work/life balance and exceptional leadership. If you are a team player with good character and the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.
- Required – Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Required –
- Ability to satisfy Federal Government requirements for Government Information access and having dual citizenship may preclude from being able to meet this requirement.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance at an appropriate level.
- Preferred – Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in ISO/AS9100 or Six Sigma. Kaizen and principles of lean manufacturing
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
Duties & Responsibilities
The principal duties and responsibilities of the Project Engineer consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex and unusual problems that require independent judgment and ingenuity to modify procedures standards related to managing engineering projects in the areas of design or technology.
- Analyzes project objectives and requirements to determine feasibility, reducibility, cost, and production time. Discusses technical issues of the project with customer representatives, engineers, and other personnel.
- Evaluates product design for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, quality standards, and specifications. Ensures engineering specifications, drawings and other technical documents are produced to standard engineering practices and regulatory requirements. Evaluates and approves design changes and drawing releases.
- Consults with project personnel and others to provide technical assistance and information.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing, Marketing, Contracts, and Quality Assurance and other groups to ensure required engineering documentation is established and maintained for each project.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance