Seal Company Enterprises, Inc. is hiring for the position of Purchasing Manager in our OKC location. A great opportunity to be a part of an exceptional team. Seal Company has provided engineered solutions to sealing problems since 1971. Come work for a company with core values and work life balance.
The basic function of a Purchasing Manager is to ensure the supply of appropriate levels of inventory through leadership and supervision of a team of Purchasing Agents, developing and maintaining strong relationships with vendors, and searching and evaluating new sources of supply.
Responsibilities (Not inclusive of or limited to)
- Supervise the daily activities of the purchasing function.
- Purchasing Department Managment.
- Vendor Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Procure parts and materials at negotiated rates.
- Evaluation of vendor performance and compliance.
- Identifying, evaluating, and selecting vendors to meet internal business needs by maintaining an approved supplier list.
- Maintaining and managing inventory levels within corporate goals.
- Ensuring established policies and procedures are being followed and performed accordingly.
Required – High school diploma or equivalent. 5 or more years of experience as a Purchasing Manager or Supervisor.
Preferred – College degree in business or related field plus at least 2 years’ experience in the seals/gaskets purchasing industry. APICS or ISM certification in purchasing or purchasing management.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance